TraDigital IR is not a registered or licensed broker, dealer, broker-dealer, investment adviser nor investment manager, nor does TraDigital IR engage in any activities that would require such registrations. TraDigital IR does not provide investment advice, endorsement, analysis or recommendations with respect to any securities, and its services to or statements about its clients should never be construed as any endorsement of or opinion about any security of any client. No information contained on this Site constitutes an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation of any security or any other similar product or service regardless of whether such security, product, or service is referenced on this Site. Further, nothing on this Site is intended to provide tax, legal, or investment advice and nothing on this Site should be construed as a recommendation to buy, sell or hold any investment or security or to engage in any investment strategy or transaction.
When used herein, the words “anticipate”, “believe”, “could”, “estimate”, “expect”, “going forward”, “intend”, “may”, “ought to”, “plan”, “project”, “seek”, “should”, “will”, “would” and similar expressions, as they relate to TraDigital IR’s clients, are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements do not reflect TraDigital IR’s views or opinions with respect to future events and are not a guarantee of future performance or developments. You are strongly cautioned that reliance on any forward-looking statements involves known and unknown risks and uncertainties.
TraDigital IR does not verify information provided by clients to TraDigital IR. No representation or warranty, express or implied, is made as to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein. TraDigital IR expressly disclaims any and all liability based, in whole or in part, on such information, any errors therein or omissions therefrom. Additional information about the companies represented on the Site may be found on the websites of the respective companies or, in certain instances, by searching the EDGAR database.
TraDigital IR’s company profiles, videos and other investor relations materials, publications or presentations, including web content and social media posts, are based on data obtained from sources we believe to be reliable but are not guaranteed as to accuracy and are not purported to be complete. As such, the information should not be construed as advice designed to meet the particular investment needs of any investor. Any opinions expressed in TraDigital IR’s company profiles or other investor relations materials and presentations are subject to change. TraDigital IR and its affiliates may buy and sell shares of securities or options of the issuers mentioned on this website at any time.
Because we receive compensation for dissemination of the information about our clients, our publicly disseminated publications should not be regarded in any manner whatsoever as independent. We hereby certify that no part of our compensation was, is, or will be, directly or indirectly, related to the specific recommendation or views expressed in any of our materials. Our services and commercial advertisements rendered are not related to, connected to, nor are they contingent on a client’s stock price performance. We are sometimes paid for commercial advertisements and distributions in cash, stock, Rule 144 stock, warrants, options or other securities in lieu of or in addition to our stated compensation schedule. This compensation and ownership of securities of a client’s common stock constitutes a conflict of interest as to our ability to remain objective in our communication regarding our profiled companies. More information can be received from our client company’s website. We may write commercial advertisements or promote a given company on other occasions.
Never base any investment decision on information on this Site or on emails you may receive from TraDigital IR. TraDigital IR may have been compensated and our employees and affiliates may own stock that they have purchased in the open market either prior, during, or after the release of the companies’ profile which is an inherent conflict of interest in our statements and opinions and such statements and opinions cannot be considered independent. TraDigital IR and its management may benefit from any increase in the share price of the profiled companies and hold the right to sell the shares bought at any given time including shortly after the release of the applicable company’s profile. When it comes to buying or selling shares, please assume TraDigital IR is buying and/or selling before, during and/or after publication of the discussed company. We will not advise as to when we decide to buy or sell and do not and will not offer any opinion as to when others should sell; each investor must make that decision based on his or her judgment of the market.
Stock market investing is inherently risky. TraDigital IR is not responsible for any gains or losses that result from the opinions expressed on this website, in any research reports, company profiles or in other investor relations materials or presentations that it publishes electronically or in print.
We strongly encourage all investors to conduct their own research and contact a registered financial advisor before making any investment decision. For more information on stock market investing, visit the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) at www.sec.gov.
Please see below for a list of our 17(b) disclosures in accordance with the SEC rule:
Associates and employees of TraDigital IR may, from time to time, trade securities of client companies and companies covered by research disseminated by TraDigital IR and related publications. Public disclosure, by any means, of future coverage, ratings changes, and/or changes in earnings estimates prior to publication is prohibited.
Please see below for a list of companies which engage Tradigital IR, and / or any of its affiliates for investor relations and marketing services as described above.
- SKYX Platforms Corp. (NASDAQ: SKYX)
- AMMO Inc. (NASDAQ: POWW)
- Atai Life Sciences N.V. (NASDAQ: ATAI)
- Mawson Infrastructure Group Inc. (NASDAQ: MIGI)
- Longeveron Inc. (NASDAQ: LGVN)
- Sphere 3D Corp. (NASDAQ: ANY)
- Quipt Home Medical Corp. (NASDAQ: QIPT)
- Orbital Infrastructure Group Inc. (NASDAQ: OIG)
- Reliance Global Group Inc. (NASDAQ: RELI)
- Healthcare Triangle Inc. (NASDAQ: HCTI)
- Upexi Inc. (NASDAQ:UPXI)
- CN Energy Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CNEY)
- Digital Brands Group Inc. (NASDAQ: DBGI)
- DSS Inc. (NYSE: DSS)
- FORME (private)
- SOBR Safe Inc. (NASDAQ: SOBR)
- Worksport Ltd. (NASDAQ: WKSP)
- HeartCore Enterprise Inc. (NASDAQ: HTCR)
- Blue Star Foods Corp. (NASDAQ: BSFC)
- Viking Energy Group Inc (NASDAQ: VKIN)
- Tiziana Life Sciences Ltd. (NASDAQ: TLSA)
- Troika Media Group Inc. (NASDAQ: TRKA)
- Midwest Energy Emissions Corp (NASDAQ: MEEC)
- NanoViricides Inc. (NYSE: NNVC)
- Nemaura Medical Inc. (NASDAQ: NMRD)
- Nocera Inc. (NASDAQ: NCRA)
- OKYO Pharma Limited (NASDAQ: OKYO)
- Applied UV Inc. (NASDAQ: AUVI)
- Splash Beverage Group Inc. (NYSE: SBEV)
- The OLB Group Inc. (NASDAQ: OLB)
- Pasithea Therapeutics Corp. (NASDAQ: KTTA)
- Blackboxstocks Inc. (NASDAQ: BLBX)
- Mill City Ventures III, Ltd. (NASDAQ: MCVT)
- KetamineOne Capital Limited (OTC: KONEF)
- G Medical Innovations Holdings Ltd. (NASDAQ: GMVD)
- AgriFORCE Growing Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: AGRI)
- Expion360 Inc. (NASDAQ: XPON)
- Infobird Co. Ltd (NASDAQ: IFBD)
- InnovaQor Inc (NASDAQ: VMCS)
- Organicell Regenerative Medicine, Inc. (OTC: OCEL)
- Summit Wireless Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: WISA)
- Muscle Maker Inc (NASDAQ: GRIL)
- Grom Social Enterprises Inc. (NASDAQ: GROM)
- Gaucho Group Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: VINO)
- Indonesia Energy Corporation Limited (NYSE: INDO)
- Generation Hemp Inc (NASDAQ: GENH)
- Nisun International Enterprise Development Group Co., Ltd (NASDAQ: NISN)
- Susglobal Energy Corp (NASDAQ: SNRG)
- Laser Photonics Corporation (NASDAQ: LASE)
- Pressure Biosciences Inc. (NASDAQ: PBIO)
- Champion Gaming Group Inc. (TSXV: WAGR)
- Pond Technologies Holdings Inc (OTC: PNDHF)
- EZFill Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: EZFL)
- SciSparc Ltd (NASDAQ: SPRC)
- Amesite Inc. (NASDAQ: AMST)
- Jeffs’ Brands Ltd. (NASDAQ: JFBR)
- Jupiter Wellness Inc. (NASDAQ: JUPW)
- Mobiquity Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: MOBQ)
- Sharps Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: STSS)
- Sunshine Biopharma Inc. (NASDAQ: SBFM)
- Yunhong CTI Ltd. (NASDAQ: CTIB)
- Save Foods, Inc. (NASDAQ: SVFD)
- Visium Technologies Inc. (OTC: VISM)
- SinglePoint Inc. (OTC: SING)
- American Rebel Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: AREB)
- Leafbuyer Technologies Inc (NASDAQ: LBUY)
- Bruush Oral Care Inc. (NASDAQ: BRSH)
- IGB Platforms Corp.
- The Brag House
- Trio Petroleum Corp.
- Wizard Brands Inc.